THE GREEN CHEF ACADEMY
The Green Chef Academy’s office is at Maximiano Fidelis, in Salto de Pirapora. We are in the tropical countryside of the state of São Paulo, Brazil. Our organic, sustainable, and shared mini-farm is located just a few kilometers away from our office in the beautiful village called “Piraporão”.
TEACHING KITCHEN AND ECO-FARM
Note: The teaching kitchen is under renovation, so meanwhile we’re using the smaller kitchens at our mini-farm for recipe creation and menu development.
Our state-of-the art teaching kitchen is customized with
- polished granite individual teaching stations,
- blenders made by Vita-Mix and Blendtec,
- Excalibur and Tribest Sedona dehydrators,
- stainless steel and eco-friendly appliances,
- a unique system to effectively compost, and
- a system to maintain a facility with almost no waste.
Our organically grown, shared, and sustainable mini-farm includes:
- a wide variety of fruit trees,
- wild and cultivated tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, several types of zucchini, ETC.,
- numerous salad greens and herbs, and
- “cultivated weed” (superfood!) varieties like dandelion greens.